The Annual General Meeting of Heidelberg Pharma AG will be held on Tuesday, 28 June 2022, at 11.00 a.m. (CEST).
The Company’s Annual General Meeting will be held in virtual form without the physical presence of the shareholders or their representatives (with the exception of the voting representatives appointed by the Company).
The entire Annual General Meeting, including any answers to questions and voting, will be live-streamed (audio and video) for shareholders and their representatives via the password-protected internet service.
Via the password-protected internet service, duly registered shareholders (or their proxies) may, among other things, follow the virtual Annual General Meeting live-stream (in audio and video), exercise their voting rights by way of electronic postal voting in accordance with the procedures provided for this purpose, grant a power of attorney to a third party or a power of attorney with instructions to the Company's proxies, submit questions by midnight CEST on 26 June 2022, or declare an objection to a resolution of the Annual General Meeting for the record during the Annual General Meeting.
The personal access data required for this purpose will be sent to the shareholders or their proxies after registration for the Annual General Meeting. Persons other than the registered shareholders or their proxies cannot follow the Annual General Meeting on the internet.
In case of later (sub-)authorisation, the following applies: The use of the password-protected internet service by the proxy requires that the proxy receives the corresponding access data.
- Invitation to the virtual Annual General Meeting of Heidelberg Pharma AG on 28 June 2022 (published in the Bundesanzeiger on 17 May 2022)
- Information pursuant to Section 125 para. 1 German Stock Corporation Act (AktG) in connection with Section 125 para. 5 AktG, Article 4 para. 1 and Table 3 of the Annex to Implementing Regulation (EU) 2018/1212
- Annual Report 2021
- Financial Statement 2021 of Heidelberg Pharma AG according to German HGB (in German only)
- CVs of the new candidates for the election to the Supervisory Board (Agenda item 6)
- Written report by the Executive Management Board on agenda item 7
- Written report by the Executive Management Board on agenda item 8
- Remuneration system for the members of the Supervisory Board (Agenda item 10)
- Remuneration Report 2020/2021 (Agenda item 11)
- Articles of Association
- Explanations with regard to item 1 of the agenda
- Explanations on shareholder rights
- Total number of shares and voting rights at the time of convening the Annual General Meeting
There are currently no countermotions.
Confirmation of the counting of votes pursuant to section 129 (5) sentence 1 AktG: